Hey there book lovers!
“What time is it?” – “Summer time, it’s our vacation!” Yeah, I had to quote these phrases from High School Musical 2, because High School Musical! 😉
So what are your plans for this summer? Will you stay at home or will you go on vacation? What books will you read? Here’s a list of books we reviewed in May. Maybe there’s a book that will pique your interest so much that you will pick it up during the summer? 🙂
- The Perfect Stranger – Megan Miranda
- It’s Always The Husband – Michelle Campbell
- The Summer Remains – Seth King
- The Queen and The Cure – Amy Harmon
- The Siren – Kiera Cass
- Excess Bagagge – Laura Barnard
- One True Loves – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Wait For Me – Caroline Leech
- Here’s To Tomorrow – Teagan Hunter
- Here’s To Yesterday – Teagan Hunter
Besides our reviews, we published special posts about our reading history. If you haven’t read those yet, you can find them here: Ashley and Sabrina.
If you want to know what happened at the bookstagram meet up in Hamburg, Germany, click here.
And last but not least, here’s our list of possible reviews in June:
Here’s To Now by Teagan Hunter, My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island by Carrie Fancett Pagels, Caterpillars Can’t Swim by Liane Shaw, Edge of Regret by Molly E. Lee, The Evolution of Ivy by Lauren Campbell, Low Over High by J.A. DeRouen, The Wildly Sisters by Eve Chase, Black Box by Cassia Leo, Infinite Us by Eden Butler, The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski.
Enjoy your first month of Summer,
♥ Ashley & Sabrina ♥