Happy July book lovers!
5171 Miles Books achieved two exciting milestones in June. Our shared review of Edge of Regret was the 150th post to be published on this blog. On top of that, our Instagram account @5171milesbooks reached 1.2k a few days ago. Yay!
Now it’s time for our monthly recap! Here are the books we reviewed in June:
- The Foxe & The Hound – R.S. Grey (Shared Review)
- Edge of Regret – Molly E. Lee (Shared Review)
- The Evolution of Ivy – Lauren Campbell
- Caterpillar’s Can’t Swim – Liane Shaw
- The Over Duet – J.A. DeRouen
- Wait For It – Mariana Zapata
- My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island – Carrie Fancett Pagels
- Quiet – Susan Cain (Shared Review)
- Black Box – Cassia Leo
- Here’s To Now – Teagan Hunter
- 180 Seconds – Jessica Park
We were also nominated for the Versatile Blogging Award. Check the post here.
Last but not least, here’s our list of possible reviews in July:
The Way It Hurts by Patty Blount, The Windling Sisters by Eve Chase, Where The Road Takes Me by Jay McLean, Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka, A Conflict of Interest by Adam Mitzner.
♥Ashley & Sabrina♥