In July, the lovely Dani @Perspective of a Writer nominated us for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much!
If you haven’t already, you must give Dani a follow. She’s such a lovely person and you can be sure to find a broad range of reviews and other cool bookish posts on her blog.
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog (pingback to this post!)
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max. 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
To mix things up we decided to share personal as well as reading facts about ourselves. 🙂
- I have trouble falling asleep if I don’t read before bed.
- I love lifting weights every weekday morning.
- I have a mental block against adding every book I “want to read” to my list on Goodreads because I’m scared of the number.
- Sometimes I get the strongest urge to randomly move to a new place.
- I prefer physical books to ebooks.
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFP. I recently read my type and my husband’s type (INTJ) need the largest amounts of alone time compared to other personalities.
- I used to struggle to read if there was noise, but I have learned through parenting to read when I can.
- I currently have around 141 unread eBooks on my Kindle.
- My favorite TV show of all time is ‘The OC’: “Welcome to the O.C., bitch!” 😉
- I prefer reading English over German books.
- I’m a natural blonde and have never dyed my hair before.
- When I read, I need everything else to be quiet. I can’t read while watching TV or listening to music. The only thing I am OK with is when I read in a coffee shop. I still get distracted by people in the coffee shop, but that’s probably because I like ‘people-watching’. 😉
- For the past 11 years, I have an unhealthy crush on soccer player Fernando Torres.
- I prefer reading eBooks over paperbacks, but I still want to own all the paperbacks because they look pretty on my book shelf.
Delphine @ Delphine the Babbler
Kacy @ The Fettered Matriarch
Tay & Missy @ Frayed Books
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Des @ Des’ Random Thoughts
Briana @ Reader with a Plan
Melanie @ MNBernard Books
Julia @ The Romance Bibliophile
Enjoy and have fun!
Ashley & Sabrina