We were recently nominated by Charlotte @ Charlotte Annelise to receive The Awesome Blogger Award! Thanks you so much for the nomination!!
This award was created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Charlotte’s Questions for us:
“A” – Ashley | “S” – Sabrina
- What is your proudest achievement?
A: My children
S: Traveling all by myself through several US cities and States.
- What is your favourite blog post that you’ve written?
A: My review for Atheists Who Kneel and Pray because it was very personal for me.
S: I enjoyed writing the blog post for our 1st blogiversary.
- If you could spend a day in any city, where would it be?
S: New York City
- What is your favourite tv show?
A: I Love Lucy
S: The OC
- Do you have any pets? Share a photo if you want to.
A: Not at the moment, just children. 😉
- Do you prefer reading in first or third person? Present or past tense?
A: First person, tense doesn’t matter to me.
S: First person, I don’t mind the tense.
- What is your favourite time of the year?
A: Spring, specifically March.
- The best book you’ve read recently?
A: Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
S: Quiet by Susan Cain
- Your favourite item of clothing?
A: Workout clothes, not a specific item.
S: Comfortable pants like sweat pants or workout pants.
- What was your favourite movie to watch as a kid?
A: 101 Dalmatians
S: I was more of a tv show kinda kid, and I loved “The Moomins”.
- Sydney’s Shelves
- Bibliophile Mom
- Life in Words and Lyrics
- Cayla’s Booktopia
- The Bookish Sisters
- It’s All About Books
Sorry if you’ve already done this one and, of course, don’t worry if you don’t want to do it!
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your main goal in regards to blogging?
- What is one feature you like about yourself?
- What is something you’re good at?
- What fictional place would you most like to visit?
- If you were able to time travel, to which era in the past would you go?
- If you were to win the lottery, what is the first thing you would do or buy?
- What was the first concert you’ve ever been to?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s the most upsetting book you’ve ever read?
♥ Ashley & Sabrina ♥