We were nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Keystroke Blog!!! Thank you so much!! We also want to thank our followers for helping us reach the milestone of 300 WordPress followers! Now we get to answer the 11 questions we have been asked, and then we get to write 11 questions and nominate 11 more blogs to answer them!! We ♥ sharing the Blog♥Love!
- thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Em’s Questions for us:
“A” – Ashley | “S” – Sabrina
- First five things that pop into your head. GO:
A: 1. We’re watching The Sound of Music. 2. I need to finish reading my book. 3. This is hard. 4. Stop chewing so loudly (my child). 5. Why do you have to talk so loudly? My ears are bleeding (also my child).
S: 1. I have a headache at the moment. 2. I love this Beatles movie, which is currently on TV – it’s hilarious! 3. I don’t want to get up from the couch to brush my teeth. 4. I need to charge my phone, I have only 20% left. Now 19%! 😀 5. Why am I so tired?!
- If you could turn into an animal, what would it be and why?
A: A bird. I could see things from a different perspective and go wherever I wanted.
S: A koala, they sleep 20 hours a day and I love to sleep!
- What is your spirit animal? (Is it the same as the animal you would turn into?)
A: I can’t decide between a bird and a sea-turtle. Random, I know.
S: The online test I did said a turtle was my spirit animal. 😀
- What is one book you think everyone should read?
A: Quiet by Susan Cane.
S: Since Ashley said “Quiet”, I go with “Everyday Sexism” by Laura Bates.
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
A: Butter Crunch by Bluebell.
S: Pistachio or Spaghetti Ice Cream (that’s an actual thing here in Germany! It’s AMAZING!!).
- What is your most controversial book-related opinion?
A: I think Amazon made the right decision in banning a certain recent Indie book.
S: I don’t think it’s controversial but I don’t like when Goodreads users rate a book that hasn’t even come out yet and won’t be for a few more months. How can you rate a book you haven’t even read?! And I’ve seen readers giving both 1 star and 5 star ratings! So please, only rate books that you’ve actually read, everything else looks just stupid!
- What character (from books/TV/movies/etc.) is literally you?
S: None, unfortunately. I wish my life would be more like a TV show/movie/book etc. character. My life is boring!
- Glass half full or half empty?
A: Depends on the circumstances. Mostly half-full.
S: Half full.
- Telekinesis, teleportation, or telepathy?
- What food speaks to your soul?
A: Blueberry Pancakes.
- Whatever you do, don’t think about pink elephants. Okay, what are you thinking about?
A: Dumbo. haha!!
S: The Beatles were really cute!
- Escape into a Booksite
- Read It, Recommend It
- Roaming Reader
- Berries and Books
- Reading Between the Pages
- Annie Likes Words
- Under the Cover Book Blog
- Book Beach Bunny
- The Vaguely Articulate Reader
- Mrs. Reads Books
- Bookchanted Blog
(We are not sure if any of you have been tagged by someone else. If you have, feel free to skip, or you can answer our questions, too!)
Our Questions for you:
- Tell me about your favorite pet you’ve ever had.
- What are some simple pleasures you enjoy?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- If you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would it be, and why?
- What’s the most stereotypical thing people would say about your country?
- What’s your favorite historical person?
- What’s the furthest place you’ve been on vacation to?
Enjoy and have fun!
♥ Ashley & Sabrina ♥