Well, 2017, that’s a wrap!
We can’t believe the year is already over and we’re moving on to 2018. Time seems to go faster and faster every year. How did the year end for you? Did you accomplish your life and reading goals?
We were pleased to surpass our reading challenges this year and grow our blog even more. We were able to reach the milestone of 500 WordPress followers this month, and we’d like to thank you all for being here with us.
Without further ado, here is a list of our December posts and reviews:
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
- Ten Below Zero – Whitney Barbetti
- Anatomy of a Scandal – Sarah Vaughan
- Wenn Schmetterlinge Loopings fliegen – Petra Hülsmann
- The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily – Laura Creedle
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
- Kick, Push – Jay McLean
- Behind the Bars – Brittainy C. Cherry
- Whore – Willow Aster
- The Winner’s Kiss – Marie Rutkoski
Amy Harmon’s The Smallest Part
A few days ago we shared a compilation of our favorite books of this year. If you missed it, you can take a look here: Our Favorite Books of 2017.
Keep an eye out for the reviews we have planned for January!
Keep Her Safe by Richard Parker, Coast by Jay McLean, The Song of David by Amy Harmon, First Came Forever by Annie Woods, The Secret Lives of Introverts by Jenn Granneman, The Night Child by Anna Quinn.
From both of us to you, we’d like to wish you a Happy New Year. May you and yours have a blessed 2018.