How was April for you? It has been a great, albeit busy month for us. If any month has tested our commitment to book blogging, it has been April! Sabrina has started a new chapter in her life by moving to Munich and starting her job! YAY! In the meantime, we shared new posts on our blog nearly every day of the month, with the exception of some weekends. Our schedule does not seem to be easing up in the least for May, with tons of upcoming releases heading our way.
If you’ve missed any of our many posts, they are listed below. We’d love for you to check them out and give us feedback on any books we have in common!
- Waterfall Effect – K.K. Allen
- To the Moon & Back – Karen Kingsbury
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- The Good Samaritan – John Marrs
- The Little Clan – Iris Martin Cohen
- In the Gray – A.D. McCammon
- Up in the Treehouse – K.K. Allen
- If I Tell You – Alicia Tuckerman
- 11/22/63 – Stephen King
- Dead Certain – Adam Mitzner
- Legendary – Stephanie Garber
- Never Goodbye – Adam Mitzner
- Six Feet Under – Whitney Barbetti
- Love & Luck – Jenna Evans Welch
- The Family at No. 13 – S. D. Monaghan
We were excited to start a new tradition by sharing our favorite reads for each quarter of the year, a series of posts called Our 25 Cents. If you’re curious about which books we loved in January, February, and March and to see if we’ve stayed on task with our reading goals, be sure to check out this post.
For the first Tuesday of every month, we team up with our fabulous blogging friend, Kacy, The Fettered Matriarch, to talk about a range of topics unrelated to books. For April’s Off Topic Tuesday, we chatted about what blogging means to us. We’d love for you to check out our posts and follow Kacy if you aren’t already.
- The Mad Love Duet – Whitney Barbetti
- Disgrace – Brittainy C. Cherry
- Arrogant Devil – R.S. Grey
- Folsom – Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster
Here’s a peek at a few of the reviews we hope to bring you in May:
Pieces of Eight by Whitney Barbetti, The Truth In My Lies by Ivy Smoak, Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey, The Girl Behind The Red Door by Cassie Graham, Disgrace by Brittainy C. Cherry, Piece of Work by Staci Hart, Folsom by Tarryn Fisher and Willow Aster, If You Say So by Teagan Hunter, All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover, and The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah.