(credit goes to Jax from @readingwithjax)
The lovely Kayla @ kdrewkthebookworm tagged us for the Keep It Fresh Award! Thank you so much! If you love YA books, be sure to check out Kayla’s blog (she “specializes” in YA as well as middle grade books).
1. Post the rules before starting and link back to this post as a reference for other bloggers.
2. Part A: Answer each of the fruit questions (each fruit corresponds to a book!) & add pictures plus why you thought that particular book deserves that particular fruit if possible.
3. Part B: Choose your favorite fruit (even if it is one of the fruits in part A). Come up with a question that we didn’t ask and answer it.
4. Part C: Create your own smoothie from the fruits in Part A (imagine a Lemon-Tomato-Apple smoothie ~ yuck), and find a book that would correlate to your smoothie!
5. Nominate as many and anyone that you think are deserving of this award but it would be nice if you nominated a minimum of 5!
6. Notify your nominees of the nomination.
7. The most important rules? Have fun and of course, keep it fresh! Continue reading “Keep It Fresh Award”